Multiple browser authorizations

danagan

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I've found that when entering a url into my browser, it not only asks me which browser I want to use, but I usually need to click on that browser 2 - 3, and sometimes 5 "complete action using" times before I can get to the site. This is annoying. Is there a solution or is this just one of those things that can't be resolved?

By the way, my new Flytouch 6 (which I successfully rooted via instructions from this site: KUDOS to all) does the same. Just an Android thing?

Last edited:

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I've found that when entering a url into my browser, it not only asks me which browser I want to use, but I usually need to click on that browser 2 - 3, and sometimes 5 "complete action using" times before I can get to the site. This is annoying. Is there a solution or is this just one of those things that can't be resolved?

By the way, my new Flytouch 6 (which I successfully rooted via instructions from this site: KUDOS to all) does the same. Just an Android thing?

I assume it's a different call for some reason (redirects maybe?) each time it happens. Is the check box for default there each time? If so, check it each time, and, I would assume it wont happen again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer