THIS would be a nice phone. Droid X3

http://droidx3.net/possible-droid-x3-video-xt928/
    07-11-2012 05:27 PM
    It does look like the X2, but, didn't he say in the video that it was the RAZR for China?
    07-11-2012 08:28 PM
    I don't know if I can bring myself to buy another model in this line if this happens to be it....my X2 was to the point where it was almost unusable before I installed CM7.
    07-11-2012 09:13 PM
    Agreed. I loved my X2 for probably nine months, then buttons broke, now they are breaking again. And, it's getting slower and slower. And, I take good care of it's maintenance, like, uninstalling apps I don't use, etc. Once I swap this one out because of a broken button, I will cancel my TEC and flash a ROM and hopefully it'll run better.

It was the best phone I could get at the time, I did a ton of research, but, like jmb said, I don't think I could continue with this model.
    07-11-2012 09:35 PM
    My buttons have actually been holding up fairly well. The home button acts up sometimes but nothing terrible. Mine was unusable on the software end. Uncommanded restarts several times a day, sluggish performance and the like drove me to install a new ROM. It was frustrating because I knew the hardware was there to make it work well, but I felt like Motorola/Verizon were really holding it back.

Best decision I ever made was putting that new ROM on though. It works like a brand new phone.

I bought it when I did because just like you I thought it was one of the best phones available at the time, but it ended up being in that awkward position of being released right before the Razr and Bionic were and ended up falling off the radar.
    07-11-2012 10:06 PM
    That's good. This is my second X2 with button issues. My home button is broken on this one, which is really annoying, but, I'm dealing because I don't wanna go through the hassle of getting a new phone, haha. But, I'm with you, the hardware should make the phone run great, but, it doesn't for some reason.

Yea, I definitely will once I finally give in and get it replaced.

Yea, I know what you mean. Some new great phones came out shortly after I got my X2, but, my old phone the screen was slowly deteriorating and it became unusable and I had to pull the trigger. Was trying to hold out for the S II, but, it never came to Verizon. Oh well, once I get a custom ROM on there, I'm sure it will be much better. Just gotta stop procrastinating.
    07-11-2012 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD