Droid X2 system dump, wallpapers, ringtones

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Full system dump (198MB):
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Wallpapers (Nice new ones!):
2vcu9ah.jpg

Wallpaper download link: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Ringtones: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

zandog

Sep 21, 2010
zandog.deviantart.com
Everything except the keyboard (LatinIME.apk) and slacker radio extract for me..... and that's the only two things I wanted. Can someone post them if they can successfully extract them?

Post Edit: Nevermind, second download got everything out. Trying DX2 keyboard now, thanks!

Post keyboard install: Nothing new while playing with it after install so I checked the manifest, lib, inf, class files, etc. It matches the created dates for the DX1 so it must me the same keyboard... kinda disappointing.

Last edited:

STILLIRISE

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
newbie question...i have the dx1 ...when using some of the new apk's, should i delete the orginal? ie...facebook blur, dialer blur? thanks in advance

akronevan2

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm curious also, what do I do now? Do I download it to phone or pc? If I download to pc, how do I move it to the phone after that?
Any help would be appreciated.

msd24200

May 27, 2011
Visit site
this is just the rom dump, you need the non "dump" version of the rom if you want to flash it, and if you don't have the x2 don't be flashing it to your device and if you have the x2 why flash it because your device already has it. what he has done with the dump is one of many things, for most the biggest thing is probably going to be the apps that are within the rom dump for others they can learn things about the new build from the dump.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty