Droid X2 Accessory Bundle at VZ for $20

addictedtocars

May 18, 2011
Visit site
WOW not bad, I have not decidied on which phone yey (DX2 vs. Charge), but for $21 with taxe and free 2 day shipping this is disposable or I am sure I can unload it later if I opt for the Charge.

txkx0

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Looks like the extra $30 off online was a mistake or very short time deal.

I woke up this morning and checked it about 9am an there it was $19.97, and now went to pull the trigger on it a little before 12 noon and its gone, $49.97 now. I'm kicking my self lol.

smithmr

May 19, 2011
Visit site
It keeps going back and forth from $20 and $50.

I'd try back later today.

I assume you are doing this from the Verizon page as I did, and had the same issue yesterday. What I figured out was: once I opened the link to acc. pack it was priced at 19.97, however I clicked on the details tab (or more info? whatever it was named) to read about what all came with it and then I added it to cart from there and the price went to 49.97.... I then backed out all the way back to the original tab where the price was advertised at 19.97 and added it to my cart from there and the price was 19.97 then. I removed the $50 from my cart and proceeded to checkout. Give this a try and hopefully it will work for you.

mact

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I keep getting the $50 package. I suspect the $20 deal was a mistreak.<G>

But if one managed to get that price to the cart, they manned-up to it and accepted it.

Then got the XML gurus back to work.

I'll try again tomorrow.

and I don't even have an X2…yet. Still using my original Droid bought in Nov 09. Nearly bought one today but can;t get the $50 (used to be $100!) off until July. So I'll wait.

xwera43

Dec 20, 2009
www.myspace.com
Nearly bought one today but can;t get the $50 (used to be $100!) off until July. So I'll wait.

If you started your NE2 plan before they dropped it to $50 then you're grandfathered in. I had to talk to a supervisor, it's actually your original contract they need to honor than being grandfathered.

X

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk