Camera Issue?

lowchef1

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else having issues when shooting video?....Its kinda bumpy and gets hung up....playback looks bad.....am i the only one?

bizymare

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Same here. The kids think the videos are hysterically funny. This phone - with the lock ups, random reboots and the total lock up when charging overnight (so you have to do a battery pull) - is going back.

clayshaw

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same issues. Playback is the equivalent of streaming HD video over dial-up. It's horrible. Ya think they'll roll out a fix for this?

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
i've only had this happen once out of taking about 20 videos. everything else recording properly and played fine. i must also say the sound from a concert, being 10ft from a speaker, was awesome. obviously not a good quality sound that close, but the triple-mics made a massive difference.

Boilerfan1234

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Figured out a workaround for this problem

The workaround for this is to set your media to save to internal storage rather than SD. This isn't acceptable at all though. Motorola will have to address.

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
The workaround for this is to set your media to save to internal storage rather than SD. This isn't acceptable at all though. Motorola will have to address.

on this note it could be related to the read/write speed of your SD card. i dunno about the stock card but i bought the cheapest class 6 8GB for my Incredible, its what i'm using now and i have no issues with video recording besides once or twice when i first got the phone. Makes some sense for recording in 720P mode. how about knocking resolution down? that help anyone?

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
When I record, then playback, it does fine and then starts to break up in a couple spots like satelite t.v. does, and the picture gets kinda funny, just for a second though, is this what you all are talking about?

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
that happened on my incredible. it is probably the read/write speed. i feel like if they are going to give us HD recording they should give us better SD cards.

i'm sure lowering the resolution will help

TK1841

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
My first chance to use the video feature was for 4th of July fireworks. And they turned out awesome. The only "hiccup" i noticed was when some of the really loud booms caused a slight pause in playback for only a split second. The colors and smoothness look good though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12