11-15-2017 04:19 PM
30 12
tools
    I'm having the same problem as well in my Xperia M4 Aqua. After each music it suddenly stops then resume after a few seconds, but only when the phone is locked, when unlocked it works fine. Lollipop 5.0 as well.
    12-18-2015 09:20 AM
    I'm having major issues with music players on my new Droid X2. Both in Poweramp and the Android Music Player, music will stop playing after a few minutes. This is both with headphones plugged in and without headphones. Anyone else having this issue? Very frustrated with this as it makes the phone almost useless for me (my phones are always my main music players).
    Change your Bluetooth speaker to trusted Bluetooth devices it will now not turn off when sleeping
    01-16-2016 01:48 PM
    I have a theory that I haven't tested yet but I think if you have a newer smartphone that has smart screen on if your screen is on it cuts off the sound but if I keep my screen off the music keeps playing
    02-26-2016 03:53 PM
    I downloaded the Advanced Task Manager since I couldn't figure out exactly where to find it on my phone. I selected the music app and hit the boost or kill button and my music has been playing fine ever since. It is a free app in the google store. Oh yeah it didn't harm my saved music or anything.
    09-29-2017 11:32 AM
    I have a ZTE Max XL and I've just recently started having this issue, I'm already frustrated to the point of smashing my phone. If someone can give solid information about the problem and a solution, that would be greatly appreciated!
    11-15-2017 04:19 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD