Settings for the notification light

bbsadaj

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Is there settings for the notification light on the X2? Just curious is all, made the switch from blackberry and if there isn't i might have to switch back.......not a chance in hell, haaaa!

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
i actually played around with this the other day, didn't find anything on the phone, and tried a few free apps. none did anything. i think being rooted could change that though, really depends on the type of LED in there, i don't know if its just the green or multicolor, haven't seen anything but green show on mine so far.

heggood

May 20, 2011
Visit site
2 of my apps have settings for various different colors, so I have different colors set for email, text (handcent app), messenger (whatsapp app).

Reactions: Qmagic

Chipmunk

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I've downloaded Blink from the market and it let's me set notification lights. It only has 5 color options but im sure the dx2 can do more colors.

mikey95gt

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I too came from a blackberry. I use Light Flow to created different LED light colors, plus it will do different vibrations. It seemed to be close to the customizable blackberry notifications, but better as the LED and app has more colors.

Reactions: bbsadaj

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I too came from a blackberry. I use Light Flow to created different LED light colors, plus it will do different vibrations. It seemed to be close to the customizable blackberry notifications, but better as the LED and app has more colors.

How did you get it to blink, I have light flow but it still does not blink.....Thanks

mikey95gt

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
How did you get it to blink, I have light flow but it still does not blink.....Thanks

LightFlow App - General Settings - LED flash rate. It will only use the LED when the screen is turned off also, which is different from the blackberry.

Last edited: