OK so I have noticed this weird issue. When I dock my phone in my car dock and when I go to undock it the phone still says it is charging. What I have to do to stop this is by plugging it into a home charger for about 20 seconds or power cycle the phone..
    This same thing does NOT happen when I pull it off my home dock..
    Anyone have any ideas??

Thanks in advance..
    06-16-2011 10:11 AM
    Follow up!

OK so I have looked into my issue further. Seeing as my car lighter plug in my truck is always live. If I don't unplug the phone charger from that first the phone still thinks it is charging even thought I have pulled it from the dock..
    Very odd. But as long as I pull the plug first im good..

You would think the phone was smart enough to know it was unplugged from the car dock.. I thought these were smart phones.. Apparently not..
    06-17-2011 06:10 PM
    Ok so unplugging it from my car lighter plug didn't seem to work after all.. So back to the drawing board..
    06-22-2011 08:41 AM
    Exiting the car home app before undocking keeps this from happening for me.

Ok so unplugging it from my car lighter plug didn't seem to work after all.. So back to the drawing board..
    06-22-2011 02:16 PM
    That doesn't seem to work for me. As I don't use the car dock mode.
    I honestly wish it wouldn't auto run.. I don't like it and never use it..
    I have not use for it. Is there a way I can keep it from auto running??
    06-22-2011 10:19 PM
    Now it is getting to the point that when I remove my phone from my car dock it still says charging. I use to be able to plug it into a wall charger and it would stop charging once I unplugged it from the wall charger. Now I have to reboot the phone for it to stop charging..
    This is getting very annoying..
    06-29-2011 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD