HELP DROID X2 USERS!! my phone can't play 720 vid for life :(

jjimppang

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
i downloaded a 720p movie on my computer and copied into my phone using USB cable...
when i try to play the video on Droid X2, it lags badly!! and audio does not match with the video since it lags so bad..

i tried removing and putting back sd cards, and battery and still doesnt work..

THE THING IS my sister's samsung fascinate can.. it play perfectly without any problem, so i know it's not a video file problem.. also i tried switching SD card with my sister, killing all the apps, tasks, and pretty much everything.

Now i wonder... what's the HDMI out for?
for Youtube Videos? btw i can play 720p youtube videos fine...
anyone have this problem as well?
how the heck do i fix this?
really this is really sad when they were proudly saying stuff about "dual core" crap
when it cant even play 720...
video is in avi format.
plz help

addictedtocars

May 18, 2011
Visit site
i downloaded a 720p movie on my computer and copied into my phone using USB cable...
when i try to play the video on Droid X2, it lags badly!! and audio does not match with the video since it lags so bad..

i tried removing and putting back sd cards, and battery and still doesnt work..

THE THING IS my sister's samsung fascinate can.. it play perfectly without any problem, so i know it's not a video file problem.. also i tried switching SD card with my sister, killing all the apps, tasks, and pretty much everything.

Now i wonder... what's the HDMI out for?
for Youtube Videos? btw i can play 720p youtube videos fine...
anyone have this problem as well?
how the heck do i fix this?
really this is really sad when they were proudly saying stuff about "dual core" crap
when it cant even play 720...
video is in avi format.
plz help

I'm also having issues with 720P MP4 (H.264+AAC) files that are 2GB or larger at 3mbps that play fine on my iPad2 and Droid Charge

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz