Getting an X2

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I currently have an X that Verizon has replaced several times and this unit is also having issues. Yesterday when I called Verizon the agent stated they would ship me another phone at no charge. I told her this would be my 4th or 5th replacement she offered me an X2 as an alternate device. Of course I accepted so now all I have to do is wait..

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I finally got my X2 today, I haven't spent a lot of time actually using the device. Most of my day was spent re-installing apps and getting the icons where I want them.

I am not sure why everyone complains about the "pentile" screen, so far I don't have any problems with it and I do think it's a better screen than the original X had.

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I finally got my X2 today, I haven't spent a lot of time actually using the device. Most of my day was spent re-installing apps and getting the icons where I want them.

I am not sure why everyone complains about the "pentile" screen, so far I don't have any problems with it and I do think it's a better screen than the original X had.

I agree, you can only see the grid in direct sunlight AND with the screen off AND at a certain angle... it's really not a huge problem.