network indicator lights

jennyfur

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm not quite sure when these stopped working (perhaps with the 2.1 update? possibly earlier?) but I no longer have the green and blue flashing network status indicator lights by the top speaker. I am not referring to the LED indicator on the far right side that blinks when you have a notification such as new email. These two lights were on either side of the speaker that showed you were connected to wireless (green) or bluetooth (blue). Are they still working for anyone else? I've tried searching, but all the threads seem to be talking about the notification LED, not these.

jennyfur

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, well at least I know it's not just me then. Shame, I used to rely on them to verify that my profile manager app switched bluetooth on correctly when I was in my car and had my Droid docked. Yes, I know there are plenty of apps that show status (such as the built-in power control widget) but that's not as convenient or obvious. Oh well!

area52

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
they don't blink when the screen is on with the new update. I heard its some kind of a bug or something with the build

HakanaiSeishin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
bump, I wouldn't mind knowing this either, I didn't know these lights existed and like to monitor this sort of thing. I've never seen said lights come on.

bojowaggie

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
HMM, very interesting..
I don't think I have ever seen this 2nd LED either..
Ok, So how opened this can of worms..

Damn You and Such.. :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel