Verizon Droid Cases

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
If anyone wants a nice pouch case that is promised not to scratch your phone you can always use a sunglass pouch. You can get them at any Sunglass Hut. It works...

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I've been looking high and low for alternatives to VZW's case. Almost all cases use a magnet to secure the flap; very few use Velcro.

I did find Nite Ize' medium sized side case that should fit my Droid at Bass Pro Shops online. Haven't checked the nearby store yet. It's a dark brown leather and looks to be a bit nicer looking than the usual black leather suspects.

Nite Ize Genuine Oil Skin Leather Clip Case Sideways

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I've been looking high and low for alternatives to VZW's case. Almost all cases use a magnet to secure the flap; very few use Velcro.

I did find Nite Ize' medium sized side case that should fit my Droid at Bass Pro Shops online. Haven't checked the nearby store yet. It's a dark brown leather and looks to be a bit nicer looking than the usual black leather suspects.

Nite Ize Genuine Oil Skin Leather Clip Case Sideways

If you want a solid holster case with Velcro check out Marware's C.E.O case for the iPhone 3GS. Fits perfectly on the droid.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Siedio should have there cases and clips ready soon. My guess in the next month we should be seeing many new products for the Droid. I purchased the tour the first day it was out and ended up buying some verizon cases because that was the only ones available. This time I will wait for the good ones to be made.

R

Roy Aguilera

So I'm guessing most Leather Iphone pouches would work?
Went into BB and almost bought one last night but wasnt sure. I want one with a suade interior to keep the phone unscratched.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
So I'm guessing most Leather Iphone pouches would work?
Went into BB and almost bought one last night but wasnt sure. I want one with a suade interior to keep the phone unscratched.

I would assume so. I have a bunch more at home that I will double check for you. That Marware one I listed above does indeed have the soft suade interior.

Bigjay4

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
hey baycruiser try the bodyglove shell gives ur droid protection and swivel clip. I had the leather case as well and it sucked...

droidweasel

Nov 14, 2009
www.minnesotavikings.com
cases for droid?

Hey all.... I just ordered a rubber case as well as n extra battery for my Droid. Any advice On cases for this. Does It still function as well? Its a snap on silicon case. Thx in advance all.

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I have the VZW rubberized shell/case. It's fine for now, but I think I'll try the Amzer Silicone shell when it's released in mid-December.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol