Verizon Droid Cases

hawg09

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
Fommy...

I had the black Fommy plastic case. Snaps on ok, but feels a little flimsy and it was too glossy for me. Didn't like it, still have one if someone is interested. I went with the VZW rubber hard shell and clip on case. Much more solid feel, clamps in well to the holster. I did have a BB Tour with the magnetic case. Tried it and when the Droid was on sleep mode, the magnet would turn on the screen and also change it. My .02

kamileon

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I use the VZW plastic holster. The belt clip swivels and it holds it pretty securely. Also had the Phantom Skinz kit put on the phone for extra protection. Makes the phone more glossy but it doesnt effect the touch screen at all. All in all I think its a great combo.

korp#IM

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
I have a silicone one .... I like the feel of it and all but the bottom piece doesn't fit very well on the side the screen slides out on. Like its falling off the part so I don't even really use it.

simp_10

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I bought the "Leather" hardcase on day one and about an hour later one of the clips broke. Took it back and bought the body glove black hardcase. I like it although it seemes like it doubles the thickness of the phone. It does stay on very well....actually difficult to get on/off. good thing I dont have to do daily battery pulls like with my BB.

Mohawk3

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I use the verizon case + holster combo. I wore my storm on my belt loop and that is where I am putting my Droid. My friends think I am a tool for doing it, but it is faster for me to pull the phone out of the holster than from my pocket.

I think I am going to also get a phantom skin to help protect the screen.

R

Roy Aguilera

Nice I love tumbled leather. Just hope it doesn't wear the rubber backing like the VZW one.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Nice I love tumbled leather. Just hope it doesn't wear the rubber backing like the VZW one.

I would not think so. The Droid almost fits perfectly in my iPhone 3GS ultra slim pouch. It may be a tight fit for the first day or so but then it should be good to go.

Finally! However, I do wonder if it will have a rotating belt clip?!?

No, none of the Sena ultra slim pouches have belt clips.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Can they be bought at the apple store?

For the iPhone yes. But maybe I was not clear when I said that the case stretches in a day or so. The iPhone case will not work with the Droid. I was just saying that when the Droid case is released it may be a bit tight at first but will loosen up. Sorry.

R

Roy Aguilera

Thanks I almost bought the IPhone one. I'm at the mall and the Apple store is coming up.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Just placed my order and this will be my first pouch case I have always used Seidio Innocase.

Don't think you will be disappointed. I've used Sena cases on all 3 of my iPhones and love them. The ultra slim is great for putting the phone in your pocket and not having to worry about dust.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair