Is the Motorola Droid coming with a A/C charger or USB?
    11-05-2009 12:35 AM
    the usb plugs into the block that goes into the wall... so its both.

Edit: its like this http://skattertech.com/media/2008/07...supply-usb.jpg
    11-05-2009 12:37 AM
    I have several Blackberry (mini-USB) chargers (office, car, home) so went to Amazon and bought four mini-USB to micro-USB adapters for just over $1 apiece on Amazon. Unfortunately, I was charged $3 apiece for shipping by SF Planet, the vendor. Still, at $16 it's cheaper than anywhere else I've seen them and it means I'm not buying yet another car/wall charger.

Amazon.com: Motorola RAZR2 V8, V9, V9m, Q9h OEM Original Micro USB to Mini USB Adapter - SKN6252 (1 PC): Cell Phones & Service
    11-05-2009 06:19 AM
    It's like the Apple chargers. You get the wall charger block plus and the USB that doubles as a cable and charger cable.
    11-05-2009 11:54 AM
    Charges from a laptop via USB too.
    11-06-2009 04:11 PM
    Problem is that the USB to MicroUSB cord that comes with the device is way too short. With the USB end plugged into the wall charger, I don't think it will make it from my wall outlet to the nightstand. Definitely need to get that dock and several mini-to-micro converters.
    11-06-2009 04:18 PM
    the dock's cable isn't too long either, maybe a few ft at most.

places like monoprice.com will sell you a pretty long microusb cable for dirt cheap. i have one that i bought for my tour lying around that comes in handy sometimes.
    11-06-2009 04:20 PM
    Problem is that the USB to MicroUSB cord that comes with the device is way too short. With the USB end plugged into the wall charger, I don't think it will make it from my wall outlet to the nightstand. Definitely need to get that dock and several mini-to-micro converters.
    the usb that comes with the dock is the same length, i have mine in my computer and will charge it that way I think.
    11-06-2009 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD