Anyone else have a problem with the volume rocker? Increasing volume works fine, decreasing volume seems to have a very tiny sweet spot where the key press works. Its annoying to have to hit the key just right to reduce volume. Otherwise, so far its a great smartphone!
    11-06-2009 12:09 PM
    Thats something I heard about in a review. They said that the volume rocker was very loose. Could be the problem you're having. Its so loose that you're not really pressing down hard enough even when you think you are. I'll have min in about 2 hrs (on the west coast). So I'll report back later.
    11-06-2009 12:25 PM
    it's a little wobbly, but it seems that way by design, so you can feel the rocking better. compared to the rocker on my tour, i actually like this one better as it takes less effort to push it.

as far as going up and down, mine seems to do both pretty easily. maybe we're just holding the phone in different ways or have different sized hands / fingers so the positioning comes out different.

you could always go to the store where you got it and ask to try another device out and see if it works better, then exchange it.
    11-06-2009 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD