droid camera

Lancer033

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Since there has been so much talk about how bad the droid's camera is, i thought i'd post these pictures since i thought they came out pretty darn good. Not something that you could sale to National Geographic, but plenty good for sharing on Facebook or whatever.

2010-05-07_180231.jpg

2010-05-07_180236.jpg

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
ive only taken a few pics with it since i got it friday but so far i think the camera is pretty darn good too takes pics with enough quality to post or share not gunna replace my digital camera but def good enough to use if i don't have my digital camera with me

R

Roy Aguilera

It is a decent camera, I just hated the lag. I think they should have addressed that in the 2.1 update.

R

Roy Aguilera

So when you try to open the camera app it instantly opens?
I recall there being a 3-6 second lag every time. Hold the camera button down and see how long it takes to come up.

nox

Retired Super Moderator
Jan 15, 2010
www.AndroidCentral.com
So when you try to open the camera app it instantly opens?
I recall there being a 3-6 second lag every time. Hold the camera button down and see how long it takes to come up.

Yea, it's there. No lag when taking a photo, really. But when opening it's there.
On 2.0.1 my camera wouldn't even open when using the hardware button.
Had to fix it myself :p

R

Roy Aguilera

Yea, it's there. No lag when taking a photo, really. But when opening it's there.
On 2.0.1 my camera wouldn't even open when using the hardware button.
Had to fix it myself :p

Yup. I think we are talking about 2 different things (lag opening the app vs taking a pic).
Opening the app was what bugged me. The incredible camera opens instantly.

nox

Retired Super Moderator
Jan 15, 2010
www.AndroidCentral.com
Yup. I think we are talking about 2 different things (lag opening the app vs taking a pic).
Opening the app was what bugged me. The incredible camera opens instantly.

Yea, well....w/e
lol

EDIT:
Right now, at 1Ghz and with Cyanogen, mine takes about 1-2 seconds to load so YEA. Eat that.

Oh ****. We can thank people in posts now.

R

Roy Aguilera

Yea, well....w/e
lol

EDIT:
Right now, at 1Ghz and with Cyanogen, mine takes about 1-2 seconds to load so YEA. Eat that.

Oh ****. We can thank people in posts now.

Yup. It was my idea.

J/K
It was Cory's

R

Roy Aguilera

Thank him for allowing the thanking of others who in return can thank you for thanking them.

anthonyzul

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
So keeping on topic...

What are everyone's camera settings? Mine are still whatever they were when I got the phone. I haven't changed anything.

nox

Retired Super Moderator
Jan 15, 2010
www.AndroidCentral.com
So keeping on topic...

What are everyone's camera settings? Mine are still whatever they were when I got the phone. I haven't changed anything.

Flash - Auto
Scene - Auto
White Balance - Auto
Anti Banding - 50hz (wtf is this?)
Color - None
Picture Size - 5M
Quality - Super Fine
Focus - Auto

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members