Putting Flash Lite 4.0 on Droid?

Unknown User

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
I know that the Motorola Droid is going to get full Flash support supposedly in the next update, but I would still like to visit some flash sites now vs. having to wait till the release of full flash support. My friend got the HTC Incredible and I noticed that it can visit some of the sites that have flash in it. I found out that it uses Flash Lite 4.0. Is there any way I can load this on to the Motorola Droid?

G

GenericMessage

I know that the Motorola Droid is going to get full Flash support supposedly in the next update, but I would still like to visit some flash sites now vs. having to wait till the release of full flash support. My friend got the HTC Incredible and I noticed that it can visit some of the sites that have flash in it. I found out that it uses Flash Lite 4.0. Is there any way I can load this on to the Motorola Droid?

The Droid has flash lite

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
you need to root and use the desire rom. you cant just pull flash out and plug it into the droid. it the htc framework.

Pipester

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Correct me if I am wrong, but the Droid has Flash Lite already. If you got to a site with say a YouTube clip embedded you see it, or say the Phillies website it shows SOMETHING where there should be flash. You just cannot interact with it.

mcknott

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
I understand flash and flash lite are different. I flashed a desire rom for a short time which had flash lite and was able to watch some flash content on the droid, but it was limited, I am 99.9% sure the motorola droid does not have flash lite in stock form.

G

GenericMessage

I understand flash and flash lite are different. I flashed a desire rom for a short time which had flash lite and was able to watch some flash content on the droid, but it was limited, I am 99.9% sure the motorola droid does not have flash lite in stock form.

Ah but it does.

Most of the time you don't use it because almost everything that is flash lite enabled is also HTML5 enabled

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
never saw anything with flash work on my droid other than when i had the desire rom. but all i can say is flash 4.0 lite is about useless

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Pretty much know at this point our phones support neither and after watching the videos benchmarking html5 I'm glad it doesn't the performance on the n1 sucked

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

G

GenericMessage

No it doesn't, it just doesn't. Whats makes you think that it does?

I am not going to fight with you over this.

The Droid has flash lite. I am no longer going to argue over this with you. Good day sir

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Whatever dude, your wrong. I'm done.

your obviously not listening to the man. it def does have flash lite, it's COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THEN FLASH!!!!! You should do your research before you argue with someone higher up in the android game. NUFF SAID POINT BLANK PERIOD

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12