Zoom in Browser?

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
yup either double tap , or tap once to bring up the + or - button on the bottom right ! both should work perfect , and give it to about the 10th or 11th , and we will have pinch to zoom on the browser as well :)

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Now, can you download other browsers (like opera mobile) for android or is the default browser your only choice?

im not sure , assuming opera supports the android platform then i dont see why not , android is open so it wouldnt be on their end, it would be on operas , or bolts , or xxxxx

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Radical, then theoretically they could enable multi-touch in their browsers?

android wont , but once we have the code from the eruos milestone on the 9th then we should beable to add it to the browser code and wha lah pinch to zoom

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm pretty happy with the current browser. The pinch would only be helpful since we would have more control over the level of zoom we apply.

cgc2

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Guys, newbie so while I have fire retardent garments let the flaming begin.
Cominging from BB Storm, I would load hybrids or leaked OS all the time.
We would at time use special software to accomplish this.
Question, what special software will I need to mod my Droid, as an example, when the pinch feature is created for the browser. Thank you.
Owe, at what is difference from ROOTING vs. ROM.

Last edited:

kkwan77#AC

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
yup either double tap , or tap once to bring up the + or - button on the bottom right ! both should work perfect , and give it to about the 10th or 11th , and we will have pinch to zoom on the browser as well :)

Where did you hear about these dates?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty