Anyone else think this is really bright in the dock?

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
So last night was my first night with the droid in its dock. It was sooo bright even when I put it on "dim" mode. Much brighter than the tour in the charging pod. Anyone else notice this or know a way to dim it a bit further?

buzaggie

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Absolutuely

I was so disappointed last night with the dock. I ended up having to turn off the phone. I love the feature, but definitely too bright. I wish you could adjust the brightness. My dock is going back Monday. Love the car dock however.

blackops#IM

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
2 words for you.................HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I was really disappointed as well and kind of wish I only bought 1 instead of 2. I got one for my desk near my computer but I dont know if I like it or want to have it next to my bed.

I read something someplace that there maybe an app for it.....however it maybe a totally different app and not just a dimming app.

blackops#IM

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
So last night was my first night with the droid in its dock. It was sooo bright even when I put it on "dim" mode. Much brighter than the tour in the charging pod. Anyone else notice this or know a way to dim it a bit further?

Best way I found to DIM the damn thing was to put on those airplane eye covers to block out the light :p:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis