Bluetooth Quality?

blackops#IM

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
1) Has anyone experienced a painfully crappy bluetooth experience? I mean holy ****e. I was able to get my BlueAnt V1 paired with no problem at all but man be damned to hell if I would ever use it. I am getting major feedback or what sounds like windnoise through my headset.

I had to change the phone to speaker and through my headset out of my ear. I tried it multiple times. Then one time the stupid thing would not stop even after I hung up on the call.

As soon as I try to make a call and it transfers over to the BT headset that is when the noise, static starts. It would be like if you called someone and they were on a jet plane and decided to stick there phone out the windows as the air was flowing by at 100+ MPH.

I am not sure what the issue is at all but something does not jive at all and I dont know why my BlueAnt headset wont work properly and sound all nice and pretty and work like it has with all the other phones I have ever used.

Any suggestions? Since I am stumped.

Snooz

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I have the same problem with my Blueant V-1. I think it is a BlueAnt issue. I've emailed BlueAnt support and waiting for their reply.

blackops#IM

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Snooz48 let me know what you find out but at least I know it is not just me at all. Definitely let me know what you find out because I love my BlueAnt that is for sure.

mclarryjr dont even get me started on my Jawbone II....damn thing has me so pissed off that I cannot get it into pairing mode for the life of me no more. Not sure what happened but it no longers seems to work at all and cannot get it to go into pair mode. So it is useless until I can get it figured out argggggg

jjenson

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I have a motorola bluetooth ehadset i used with my storm and pair and no problems on quality with the droid now.

Just waiting for an app for voice activation with it.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I can relate to what you're going through. I think I've owned more bluetooth headsets in my life than I can count and there isn't one I haven't wanted to eventually take a sledgehammer too.

Snooz

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I spoke with tech support at Blueant today. He said that it is not unsual to have this type of issues with a brand new phone. If you registered your headset, there is a block you can check to request notifications when new firmware is available to download.

What they are doing now is reporting issues to their upper management, so you might want to call them at 866-891-3032 to report any issues your have with the Droid. I'm sure the more people reporting issues will expedite firmware changes.