Sorry about all the "is this happening to yours" threads, but this is ow we learn about our new toys, right?

Anyway, I was curious if it is a little less sensitive at the bottom of the screen or if it is software related possibly......when I slide the notification screen down works like a charm. Sometimes it takes 2 or 3 swipes to get it back up. That screen seems to be the only time (very minor issue) I tend to have seen any sensitivity issues.
    11-07-2009 10:51 PM
    the notification shade seems to want you to wait a second with your finger on it before you start moving it. i've noticed if i do this (touch it for like half a second and then swipe) it moves much smoother for me.
    11-07-2009 11:21 PM
    i agree with adiliyo... it wants to make sure ur intentionally trying to move the notification bar
    11-07-2009 11:44 PM
    Doesn't it have grab handles on each side that are more sensitive? (Don't have a working droid here at home) Try flicking at the sides. On my Hero and old worn out dev handset that will flick it right up.
    11-07-2009 11:54 PM
    I also found that if I hold it down very briefly before I try to slide it, it works without any problems. I'm going to assume it is supposed to be that way
    11-08-2009 12:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD