anyone get this error? i googled it and still cant find a legitimate fix. anyone have this fc or can help make suggestions as to what i can do to solve it?
    05-23-2010 09:36 AM
    Someone else just recently posted this same problem... They didn't receive an answer yet either. Are you using any home replacement like Helix or something?
    05-23-2010 09:41 AM
    Someone else just recently posted this same problem... They didn't receive an answer yet either. Are you using any home replacement like Helix or something?
    i was using heliz, but it was fc'ing alot so i got rid of it. then i started using that new launcherpro, and that fc'd all the time too. all with the process.acore error. without any home replacement i cant really pinpoint a time when i had the acore error, so home replacements might be my problem.

thing is, why doesnt anyone else have these issues? it has to be some sort of problem with my droid. i cant pinpoint it. some would say it was a sync issue or a contact issue, so i saved my contacts, wiped them, turned off sync, and used the phone for a day without any of my contacts even on the phone, and it still fc'd.
    05-24-2010 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD