I added a contact to my favorites and a few minutes later I couldn't find the contact Its been deleted from my Droid as well as on the google contacts page wtf??
    05-24-2010 04:37 PM
    Go to your contacts. Menu>Display Options>Select your account and select ONLY "System Group: My Contacts".

That's how it is in mine and it shows both my contacts and starred.
    05-24-2010 05:47 PM
    I had problem with droid deleting contacts. Did you create the contact on your phone and while doing so did you set the number as anything besides Home Telephone? It was brought to my attention here to save it as home contact then after you can alter it to mobile and it wont delete. hope this helps
    05-24-2010 11:03 PM
    Over the past few months, my Droid has been randomly deleting contacts. I used to think that this was related to my deactivated Facebook account. But now, the Droid is deleting non Facebook contacts and non Gmail contacts. The lost contacts are random, and have varying email addresses (that is, not all of them are hotmail or gmail or yahoo email accounts). Many of these contacts were entered via Gmail, not onto my Droid directly. Anyone have any ideas?
    05-25-2010 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD