Random Reboots?? Whats the deal

Concrete

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Is this a known issue with the moto droid? When I first got the phone back in December it would reboot every so often (once every few weeks), now its becoming a daily occurrence. :mad:

Rebooted 2x's today, this is getting annoying. Whats the deal?

Genetic_Bloom

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Could be a problem with an app you have installed. Problem is, it's hard to find out which it could be. It could also just be a problem with your phone. If you called up Verizon and let them know they'd send you out a refurb after they do some troubleshooting (which won't help). I had the same problem and I think I pinpointed it to my wifi radio. It sometimes locks up and doesn't function and then it reboots so I only turn on wifi when I'm doing heavy browsing in my phone and leave it off all other times. This could be what yours is too, it's tough to say.

Chillout80s

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Im actually having my droid replaced, this issue of random reboots being part of the problem. I'm also running into apps randomly starting with no input by me, laggy performance, having to factory reset to try and solve space/performance issues. I love my droid, and I don't want another phone type, so I just went into the VZ store today and they are shipping me out a new replacement at no cost.

It's not a widespread issue but I have heard of it from other Android users.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown