hardware acceleration

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
thankyou so much i was looking at the games thought they didnt look as if they were built to really push the droids full potental

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
armadillo roll
chart

Speed Forge 3d

chart

YouTube - Speed Forge 3D for android

3d gaming on a phone at it's finest

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
the armadillo game doesn't seem to work on my phone.

and i can't turn off the sound on the speed forge game, i think it's not scaling the screen to the right res right. that or the touch points (i don't know what to call them) aren't scaling with the screen right.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
the armadillo game doesn't seem to work on my phone.

and i can't turn off the sound on the speed forge game, i think it's not scaling the screen to the right res right. that or the touch points (i don't know what to call them) aren't scaling with the screen right.

Damn. I have them on the list of things to try but haven't run them on the droid yet. Too busy with so-called real life. I was looking forward to it too. They are pretty damn good on the Hero. I was hoping they would be 2.0 ready, cause the droid NEEDS a game or two like this.

Thanks for the games they look cool. Downloading now.

NP. Please let us know if they work out for ya.

Yea way to include the codes. Makes it super easy to find. Where do you get those codes from so you can paste them?

AndroLib, Find all applications and games available in the Android Market for your Android Phone, HTC Dream, HTC Magic etc... It's a mirror of the market laid out for computer browsing, with a quick link to each app via a barcode for download. Very nice IMO.

wait, android uses bar codes like BB too? nice.

LOL. No, Blackberry uses barcodes like Android :p . Kidding aside, DL a barcode scanner app from the market. Nice selection.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
yea, BB implemented QR scanning to bbm5 far after android had been using it for things. and even then, i haven't seen a barcode scanning app. to use the various codes i had seen around on things on my bb, i was inviting movie posters and the like to bbm, and then it would open the browser. :p

and apparently QR codes are all the rage in japan....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar