Cannot connect to internet?

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
OK, Some back story...I just replaced my first droid with a second because of other issues...

But on that droid, did you guys ever have "cannot connect to internet" errors? From time to time (when I was in good coverage area) I would get that message. Usually I'd just have to click the notification or try and go on the internet or something and then the message would go away.

This could have been because that phone was a dud, but I wanted to see if anyone else had that happen.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I never had any problems trying to connect to the internet. Would like it was a lemon hope number 2 works better for you.

schach23

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I am having the same problem

So I woke up this morning and could not get service. Normally not an issue where I live. On the notification bar all I have is the 4 bar strength indicator, 1 or 2 bars highlighted. No "x". Nothing that says 1x, or 3g. I hold down the power on/of button, put it into plane mode, then take it out, and the service comes back. Weird. Going to get a replacement. Not sure what the problem is.

Scott

nhpace

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I have had an issue recently where if I'm connected via WiFi in my home for a while (say 8 hours), my Wifi will disconnect. If I go into settings, the Wifi is shown as disconnected. Clicking it should turn it off. It tries to turn off and is unresponsive.

demon117

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I have had an issue recently where if I'm connected via WiFi in my home for a while (say 8 hours), my Wifi will disconnect. If I go into settings, the Wifi is shown as disconnected. Clicking it should turn it off. It tries to turn off and is unresponsive.

There is a power setting for wifi that may help you... I have an issue with Wi-Fi not detecting the network when it's in range after coming home from work, until I select the network again (well enter the Wi-Fi settings screen).

Does anyone know if there is a setting to Auto-sense a network and Auto join that needs to be enabled?

Thanks!
~Demon

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I have a 4g genisis android that will not let me onto internet.

We need more information. Is it brand new? Do you have data turned on in the settings? Do you have WiFi on? How long has this been happening? Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

elissa penn

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I have a Motorola RAZR . the original one. 4g. For some weird reason I too cannot connect to internet OR open any apps. I get " no app installed for URL". What does this mean and how do I fix this? Also....a game (free),that I was playing.... Is now not available to me, however that game, along with similar ones are. All in my photo gallery! I have no clue...please help. Elissa

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams