Car use-quick boot rom, standby when not charging

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Turning my OG into an audio player for my car. Looking for some help with:
1. Quick boot rom-have already rooted, runing cyanogen mod7. All I really need is WIFI, as I will not be using the CDMA radio. Will be using some streaming radio apps through my MIFI.
2. Sleep (?) when not charging. My car power jack shuts off when the car is turned off, so if I could set the phone to go into a sleep mode when it is not charging that would be great. My DroidX has this, hit the power button and select 'sleep'.
3. Advice on media player app. Have purchased PlayerPro and have been using it for a while. I like it-other recommendations to try out?

Looking for any advice/pointers. If I'm in the wrong forum/missed a post that already covered this, please feel free to move me along the right path..:)

clockworkstone

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I know that this is a super-old post, but I'm trying to set up an android device for my car similarly to how you were trying to go about it. I have looked everywhere for info and have come up with only more questions. Did you ever figure out a solution for getting your phone to sleep when not charging?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca