Home/Multimedia Dock - Nav Questions

seafoodplate

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Was wondering if you are still able to get to all the other features of the Droid from media dock. I see in videos online of people moving around in dock modes, but can you hit the home/house button and still get to all the other functions of the phone while it is still docked.

Is there a way to place my phone in the media dock mode without the dock. I see Nav mode, but I do not see media dock mode??

thanks

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
No I don t thbink anyone has found a way to get into dock mode via an app. You need magnets placed in the right spot to launch the media dock mode

goldee024

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Is there a way to place my phone in the media dock mode without the dock. I see Nav mode, but I do not see media dock mode??

thanks[/QUOTE]

Yes, there is a FREE App called "Dock Runner." Works great, but you have to tap the app to fully exit the program or your phone will get stuck in landscape mode when you leave the dock screen. Other than that it's perfect and saves you $29.99 :)

chrislitzkow

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
For people who own the media dock: Is there a micro usb connector in the bottom of the dock that plugs into the same spot where we plug in the charging cord? I assume that's how it's charging, correct? If this is the case, is it pretty easy to insert/remove the device from the charger? My power cord fits very snugly into my phone, and I've been thinking about getting the dock for use on my desk at work. However, I'm up and down from my desk quite often and I'm thinking it may be a pain to carefully line up my phone and 'plug it in' to the dock, and then carefully lift straight up to unplug it. Let me know how it's working for you. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781