Has anyone else had random rebooting?

dpeters11

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
It's been happening for me. As well as reboot loops, where it kept rebooting even after hard reset and battery pull. Only thing that seemed to stop it was sliding out the keyboard (or was just coincidence.)

Also losing connection to the VZW network in places my Storm works.

raremage

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Happened to me for the first time a short while ago. Two things that were happening at that time - no idea if either is related:
1. Sort started to open my keyboard and then closed it
2. battery had just about hit the magic 30% number where power manager switches to a low power profile.

After the reboot, seems to be working fine.

Aelther

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
When I close the phone with a lot of force it reboots, it only happens once a day though, I can't really force it to happen. weird.

DougFNJ

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I could be wrong, but I read on another forum that most of the apps in the apps store were designed originally for the original Android OS. It could be possible some apps cause conflicts with 2.0 and causing this to happen?

Bigjay4

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
yeah... mine is restarting everytime i install a new app... am I really gonna need to return my phone just got it yesterday...GRRRR....

Aelther

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I figured out why mine was rebooting, if I closed the slider really fast right after I sent a text it would cause a reboot. The message still sent though.

Could someone else test this and see if it causes a crash?