Just got my Droid back....AFTER A MONTH

What is the longest you've gone without your Droid?

• Total voters
G

GenericMessage

So I just got my Droid back after a solid 31 days of service.

Adjusting to life without the Droid was horrible!

I actually had to use my computer! And my GPS system in my car! I didn't have any of my numbers!

I even..........I even had to use a phone-book........ Sounds horrible, I know.

Its obvious I have (and many of you have) have become quite accustomed to using your Droid in daily life.

So, How many days have you gone without your Droid?

asdr24

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I went on vacation a few weeks ago and forgot my charger at home. I was ok on the drive because I had a car charger but then I left it in my rental and had to spend the rest of the vacation without it. I can't imagine life without it now.

corydunbar

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
i didn't have time to wait for it to finish something once so i had to leave it connected to my computer when i went to work. the worst four hours ever!

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
The longest I've gone without was 6 to 8 hours while I sleep. Its been with me just about every waking moment for the last 6 months.

Is that a bad thing?

G

GenericMessage

The longest I've gone without was 6 to 8 hours while I sleep. Its been with me just about every waking moment for the last 6 months.

Is that a bad thing?

Or a really really good thing!

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I once had to go out in the driveway to get something out of my car. I left my Droid on the coffee tablein the living room... we were seperated for a full minute.

Man, that was bad. How irresponsible, what if the house blew up or burnt down while my Droid was in there all alone, cold and lonely, and scared?

They should really make an app for that.

corydunbar

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
I once had to go out in the driveway to get something out of my car. I left my Droid on the coffee tablein the living room... we were seperated for a full minute.

Man, that was bad. How irresponsible, what if the house blew up or burnt down while my Droid was in there all alone, cold and lonely, and scared?

They should really make an app for that.

It wouldn't surprise me if while you were out at your car your mischievous overclocked droid set the house on fire. they're always doing things they were never intended to do.

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
The day that the Android OS chipset gets implanted into our Brains, is the day they can pry my Droid from my warm lively hands.

G

GenericMessage

The day that the Android OS chipset gets implanted into our Brains, is the day they can pry my Droid from my warm lively hands.

I guess duct taping it to my head would have a similar result

FNFAN

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I want to close my eyes and see the Android OS.. I want to go to sleep and still be able to post to FB, lol

Actually they're growing cells on a processor chip so the interface might not be far off. Possibly at the same time Vz. releases the official version of Froyo....;)

MBSMD

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
It took a month for you to get your phone repaired?!
I would have tried to demand a replacement after two weeks. I don't think I could have gone 30 days without my cellphone.

G

GenericMessage

It took a month for you to get your phone repaired?!
I would have tried to demand a replacement after two weeks. I don't think I could have gone 30 days without my cellphone.

Eh, I didn't wanna make a fuss.

And I had a spare smart phone, so it wasn't the end of the world.