viewing pics

pacanis

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm sorry, I'm sure this must have been covered before, but search was turning up zero.

I sent myself a couple pics from my computer, one in the body of the message and the other as an attachment. I sent them to my #@vzwpics.com.
They both were received by my phone, but I cannot figure out how to open each message separately. I can read the short "test" I typed and there's an arrow, like a "play" arrow, that lets me view the pics in each message, but only briefly. I can't figure out how to view the pic long enough to have the option of saving it to my phone. Plus both messages are viewable on the screen. I can't figure out how to open just one message, that might give me the option to view the pics.

Thanks

pacanis

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I just figured out, for some reason the pics were sent to me in video form...
The reason I can only see them briefly is because they are "playing" for only about one second. How weird is that? Now to figure out why they came through as vids...

pacanis

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I just got off the phone with Verizon. I nearly fell out of my chair... they actually had an answer! It's a known issue with our droids.

Thanks again ;^)