Call Forwarding on Motorola Droid (not the *73,*72 method)

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry if this has been asked before I tried searching. For my work I need to have the ability for my phone to forward calls that I ignore, don't pick up in time, or miss due to the phone being off or not getting a signal. All my previous phones (android and feature ones) have all had an option under Call Settings that allowed the phone to be forwarded to another number. the *72 method doesn't work for me because that simply forwards ALL calls. I need the ability to EITHER pick up or have it go to another number. On the Motorola Droid, these options are missing. I don't want to give up this phone but I absolutely need this feature. Is there a way to do this.. maybe even through an app? Thanks in advance.

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Just to let you know, I have a moto droid and I had a problem with this. Verizon can do this. I didn't have a problem setting it up on two of my family's lines, but I couldn't do it on my line. I ended up having to call Verizon and they were able to do it for me.

My phone will ring. if I don't answer it, it is forwarded to my google voice number.