Vibrate Mode

RConcheiro#AC

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, I have seen posts on how to change the phone to vibrate mode, but and have downlaoded a few apps but nothign seems to help... :(

What I am trying to do is whenever I change the volume on the side of the phone to ringer (or if I have to use an app to apply this, thats fine), to vibrate it only does the phone calls as vibrate and the rest as silent. I understand I have to customize (which is what the Android OS is known for ) each thing. But what I want is when its on loud, to ALL sounds be loud, when its on vibrate, for ALL notification to be loud, and when its on silent, for ALL notifications to be on silent.

Any input would be greatly appreciated and thanks! :cool:

Reactions: JLink829

JLink829

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for asking this question.. I am having the same problems with mine and I have only had my Pro for a week. It has been 'hard reset' twice for 2 different issues and while I like the phone, I am so frustrated with all the issues I seem to be having with it. I am tempted to go back to my BB Bold. I hope someone is able to help with this issue.. I haven't yet found a way to set it to silent.. even when it's set to silent, the vibrate icon shows in the notification bar and the texts come through as silent NOT vibrate so there is something really screwy. If I go and they say 'hard reset' to me a 3rd time, I'm gonna lose it. It was only just a week yesterday that I've had it.. how many problems can a problem have in a week? :?

Reactions: RConcheiro#AC

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz