Whats is your favorite part of 2.2 on your Droid?

What is your favorite part of 2.2 on Droid?

• Total voters
G

GenericMessage

Its that easy, whats your favorite part?

If it isn't mentioned in the poll, just add it!

Menno

Coffee Addict
Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I like all the little tweaks (such as the phone being in speaker mode automatically if it is in a dock and a call comes in, going to normal mode once you take it out) it's the little things that make the OS seem cleaner to me.

WarER4X

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
I think the speed is one of my favorite features. I'm also very glad to have bluetooth dialing. Also, while I don't care much about full on Flash glory, I like that having it means less issues trying to use non-mobile friendly sites. Oh, and Chrome to Phone is almost magical!

-SR-

G

GenericMessage

Its a new setting. You have to turn it on.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Very nice!

Wow new features abound.

I guess this will be our last update as 3.0 will never grace our phones.

Last edited:
G

GenericMessage

Interesting, seems most people like the new camera over anything else

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Real FLASH! (take THAT Steve Jobs!) and the new launcher (5 home screens at last and the browser and email icons are always on the screen).

khelek

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I like the speed increase, Chrome to phone, and the fact that I no longer have 2 calendars (Google and Exchange), but they've been merged into one!

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Speed increase is great, a2sd is ok, camera nice, but what makes Froyo for Me is the new sync it just pulls everything back down for me oh and the new search
Edit
The worse feature has to be flash it's just horrible too much of a resource hog and is the cause of alot of browser crashes

Last edited:
G

GenericMessage

I feel the battery life has improved GREATLY!

I don't know about all ya'll, but my battery is lasting about 10 times LONGER than before

MedlongOne

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Not my battery. Maybe I should just do a battery pull ............

but seriously. I like the updates to the camera. It does seem to run faster. Flash is ok, but I haven't played with it much.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar