moving apps to sd

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
after moving my apps, the ones that had widgets dont show up in the widgets selection. pandora for example. any thoughts? the app is still in the drawer, but i can use the widget.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
You shouldn't move an app that has a widget you want to use to SD card. It's not designed for that.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

ok then, good enough. i didnt think it mattered where it was stored, but i guess if it has a widget i use, then it has to be on the phone. thanks.

Rpatton

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I moved the apps i could to my sd card now after boot they are showing as not installed. I also discovered the widgets not working but figured it had something to do with codeing the app probably has to be installed on phone to have widget support . but whats with all my apps on sd card not working after boot???? anybody else have this problem????
i starting to wonder about this so called official update
oh ya and my phone is dead slow getting all kinds of out of memory errors and such tooo and it says i have over 30mb of onboard memory free. what is actually considered low memory ? is there a way to change when the low memory warning comes on ?

any help thanks ahead of time
thinking about doing a factory reset and trying to update again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance