alarm clock freeze!

jburke82

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
So this morning my alarm went off...one problem....it wouldn't turn off!! I pressed every button, but it wouldn't turn off. Any ideas or anyone else with this problem??

R

Roy Aguilera

Never had this issue. Sounds like you are the first though.

hotelmode

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
So your clock radio went off, and you tried silencing it with your Android phone? I know it does a lot, but I don't think that's one of the features!!!

Only kidding, of course. Has it done the same thing since then?

bwhite757

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
It has happened to me. Last Saturday actually, the only day my wife gets to sleep in and I have to get up early... lol, needless to say she was PISSED when it took me about 5 minutes half-asleep trying to get it to turn off before finally doing a battery pull... I've only used the alarm twice, on Saturdays, so I dunno. Don't remember what button I tried hitting to silence it...

R

Roy Aguilera

So the issue is pressing the wrong button when you are half asleep?

jburke82

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
No the issue I had is NO button would turn it off!! I had to do a battery pull....tried the volume buttins, camera button, lock button, even getting out of my alarm screen to the home screen....nothing worked except a battery pull. Only has happened once this morning, so ill see if it happens again tomorrow (hopefully it doesn't).

chansonpercussion

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
This has been happening to me consistently for two months! I'm glad it's not just me. Luckily, everyone in my family is a heavy sleeper. I just wait for it to snooze itself, then I go to the alarm app and turn it off. It is very annoying and frustrating though.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX