Still Using LauncherPro after 2.2 update?

FicTioN

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I tried using LauncherPro and it ran fine for most of the day but started to slow down towards the end. Also when i switched back to the Evo's original launcher my scrollable pages wouldn't scroll smoothly they just jerked around and i couldn't tap any onscreen options (took me a five minutes to uninstall because of this issue). I uninstalled the program and I think i'm going to stick to the stock launcher until I can root my Evo with Froyo on it.

Spaniard85

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Yep! Using LPP with most of the widgets. I'm trying the settings that have been posted earlier, though tweaked a bit, and everything seems to be going great. I guess it slipped my mind to check the "keep in memory" option. Hopefully it stays this way...

myriad46

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Scrollable customizable dock with swipe motion being tied to actions is awesome. For example, I have my messenger app as an icon on the dock, when I swipe up on the icon, i have it set to compose a new message. Same with gmail. Swiping up on the dialer launches Voice. Leaves a lot more room on your screens for other stuff.

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I am using LP+ with no FC's. Only maybe an occasional screen lag after closing out a game. I currently use the calendar and messaging widgets and have yet to have an issue. LP+ also offers 7 screens instead of the stock 5 with 2.2, and the scrollable dock adds almost another screens worth of shortcuts. I tried ADW and wasn't overly impressed with it. I liked the custom themes, but I stopped using them after finding a really cool background.

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I have been running LP+ since it came out. Its the only app I have found that has been worth paying for. I haven't had a FC issue, I usually just click on wait and the problem corrects itself, and even that is a rare occurence. I currently use the messaging and calendar widgets with 0 problems. I tried ADW for a few days and wasn't overly impressed. The custom themes are nice, but I got rid of them after finding a cool background. LP offers 7 home screens plus with the scrollable dock you get almost another screens worth of shortcuts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer