Scratches

nextjeter2

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Ok i have read about this gorrilla glass being pretty scratch resistant. I have several small scratches on the screen and have never dropped the phone or done anything that would cause scratches! They seem to keep coming more and more. What gives?

RiZZ

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Are you smuggling diamonds out of a mine?

but no on serious side my buddy has had this phone for over a year with no case and he's had no scratches and I'm horrible to everything I own, no scratches here.

DeeMat

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Not a scratch on my glass, but looking around the borders of the slider you will find most paint peeled off - too many drops! Still working like a champ - and I am still using the same VZW screen protector I applied in January.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Scratch resistant != scratch proof. I've dropped mine a couple times and it's still chugging along. I did manage to get a nice little crack across the search and home keys after the latest drop but the screen was fine since I had a screen protector.

cdaiscool#AC

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I noticed a few times, I THOUGHT I had scratched it, until I wiped it off real well, basically buffering it.

I don't have any scratches/cracks, and I pocket it without thinking. I've put it in with keys, pens, change, screws, and whatever else I put in my pockets. The only thing I really try preventing is with my wallet, as its got a magnet in it that turns the phone on and lets me pocket-dial people.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Verizon isn't going to replace it just because it has scratches and since you bought it second hand, it's not warrantied through verizon anyways.

tdawgui

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Ok i have read about this gorrilla glass being pretty scratch resistant. I have several small scratches on the screen and have never dropped the phone or done anything that would cause scratches! They seem to keep coming more and more. What gives?

I scratched mine once... i think what got mine were the metal rivets on the corners of my pants pockets...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692