Computer Sync?

kinglord

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Its possible I jus thavnt looked hard enough, but is there a program that can sync your Droid with your Home Computer? Im thinking something along the lines of Desktop Manager for Blackberry, or itunes for iphone.

Anyone got anything at all?

kinglord

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
thank you sir,

however my computer doesnt seem to want to recognize my Droid, do I have to download any special drivers? Running Vista

teknomedic

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm running Windows 7 64bit. Did you make sure you "mounted SD card" on the pull down notice tray? I know my PC won't "see" the Droid until I mount the SD card using the Droid's menu.

Just keep in mind that you'll only be accessing the SD card and not the Droid itself as I'm guessing that would require the special software you're talking about.

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
thank you sir,

however my computer doesnt seem to want to recognize my Droid, do I have to download any special drivers? Running Vista

Vista should recognize your Droid automatically. After you connect it to the PC you should get a tiny USB symbol in the Droid's notification bar at the top of the screen. Scroll down the notification screen and choose the "mount" option and Vista will recognize the Droid's SD card as a storage device.

j7469

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I have been using Double Twist with a Mac. I can't get it to recognize my phone when I mount it. Anybody have any tips?

Give it a little bit to find it. I thought I was having the same issue but then after about 30 seconds the droid popped up. Remember you have to mount the SD card first.

On a side note, I've downloaded Double twist on my Mac & PC. First my PC started acting weird where when I typed facebook into my browser it went to myspace instead. Mind you this was a brand new PC with nothing besides firefox, itunes & double twist downloaded from the net on it. I uninstalled double twist and the problem went away. On my Mac the web browsing slowed down to a crawl after I installed double twist and went back to normal after I uninstalled.

I'm not saying for sure there is an issue with double twist but for some reason I had an issue with it on both of my laptops so just wanted to give a heads up.

Starfinder

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
My wife has a Droid and I can't figure out how to get the pics off of the memory and to transfer music to the phone.

I Have a Samsung Galaxy S II and on my phone I select Settings > Wireless and Network > USB Utilituies and then a pop up comes up and asks if I want to connect to mass storage. I hit OK and then it is visible as an additional memory drive under My Computer on Windows. (Directions on Isyncr site.)

I can not find this on the Wireless and Network option in the menu. When I plug the USB cord into the phone it does not show up as a drive.

Any tips would be appreciated!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown