Android 2.2.2 - Wait Day 2 (or 4)

dcreed

May 26, 2010
www.acrobotica.com
Still dost I await the blessed FRG22D patiently...either since Tuesday or Thursday, depending upon which report one shall believe. Or are these reports just tricks of Evil, made to make me envious and cruel? I thinkest not. And, no, I shall not circumvent thy wishes, O Verizon, and install it myself. I wish to see thy OTA window and knowest that thy hast chosen me as worthy of thy gifts.

O Verizon...why hast thou forsaken me!?!? I have been a faithful attendant, only mocking you semi-seldomly.

These, thy gifts, shall be mine and allow the additional blessing of Flash -- although I know I must retrieve that myself. And then my device, my phone, my Droid, shall be fully capable of viewing adult content of questionable moral value -- rising up to the full potential foretold by the castout in the form of Mr. Jobs. I will not use said content for evil, but for good, testing myself and not watching during interminable meetings.

I understand I must be patient. This be thy test. I shall prevail.

Amen.

anon(47319)

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Still dost I await the blessed FRG22D patiently...either since Tuesday or Thursday, depending upon which report one shall believe. Or are these reports just tricks of Evil, made to make me envious and cruel? I thinkest not. And, no, I shall not circumvent thy wishes, O Verizon, and install it myself. I wish to see thy OTA window and knowest that thy hast chosen me as worthy of thy gifts.

O Verizon...why hast thou forsaken me!?!? I have been a faithful attendant, only mocking you semi-seldomly.

These, thy gifts, shall be mine and allow the additional blessing of Flash -- although I know I must retrieve that myself. And then my device, my phone, my Droid, shall be fully capable of viewing adult content of questionable moral value -- rising up to the full potential foretold by the castout in the form of Mr. Jobs. I will not use said content for evil, but for good, testing myself and not watching during interminable meetings.

I understand I must be patient. This be thy test. I shall prevail.

Amen.

Amen to that. :cool:

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Dude!

We get it, you are tired of waiting. These are mildly funny, but you know, you can use the update.zip method to get this if you want it.

Just saying......

dcreed

May 26, 2010
www.acrobotica.com
What I'm actually tired of is premature, inaccurate reporting.

Like most media outlets these days, there's a seeming overwhelming need to be first rather than be right. We first heard here about FRG22D on Monday as "tomorrow", then yesterday it was "today!!!" And while I can't say I know every Droid owner, I have yet to hear of anyone actually getting it OTA.

If I want rumors, I can get those in the checkout line at my grocery store. Or listen in on my teenage daughter's conversations with her friends.

So I've been spewing my own brand of fermented feces for the masses. It would seem that my reporting is as accurate as what we've been getting here.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go look for a slightly enchanted garden gnome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz