Is there another way to do it besides dialing *67? I believe there is a way to enable/disable blocking your number on the Nexus One and it blocks calls until you disable the feature. Is there something similar for the Motorola Droid 1? Not rooted, I'm with VZW, and running Android 2.2.

Thanks in advance!
    Vikram Babu likes this.
    08-27-2010 11:41 AM
    not sure, but I would also like to know of any feature like this.
    08-27-2010 11:52 AM
    Caller ID & Caller ID Blocking

Description
    Caller ID allows you to see the caller's phone number before you take the call. Caller ID may display the number of the person calling on your wireless phone (for all unblocked numbers). It may also display the name of the person if you've stored it in your phone's memory. Calls can usually be returned by pressing one button.

Caller ID Blocking allows you to block your number from being displayed through Caller ID, and can either be done permanently or temporarily.
    How to Get It
    Caller ID is an included feature that is typically added to your account when you first activate service. If you wish to confirm you have this feature, sign in to My Verizon and select "My Plan" and then select "Add/Change Features."

Caller ID Blocking must be activated; refer to the "How To Use It" Section below for instructions.
    How to Use It
    Caller ID
    In order for Caller ID to work, the called party must:
    Have a Caller ID-capable phone
    Have the Caller ID feature activated
    Be traveling in an area that supports Caller ID
    Caller ID Blocking
    To Deactivate Caller ID on individual outbound calls:
    Press *67.
    Dial the number.
    Press SEND. The words "Private," "Anonymous," or some other indicator will appear on the called party's Caller ID device instead of your wireless number.
    To Deactivate Caller ID on all calls to a specific number:
    Press *82 + the number + SEND.

To permanently block your number from being displayed on any phone:
    Sign-in to My Verizon.
    Click on the My Plan tab.
    Click on Add/change features.
    Check the box near "Caller ID Blocking."
    Click the Next button at the bottom of the form.
    Calling Features: Caller ID & Caller ID Blocking

There ya go.
    Vikram Babu likes this.
    08-27-2010 11:58 AM
    https://www.callunblock.com unblocks blocked callerid and private numbers, Provides Advanced phone number lookup, Blacklists callers, Record phone calls on the clod, Voicemail Transactions, Suports carrier voicemail (for ATT and T-Mobile) and email voicemail in mp3 format. Packages starting at $2.99 per month

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.callunblock.com unblocks blocked callerid and private numbers, Provides Advanced phone number lookup, Blacklists callers, Record phone calls on the clod, Voicemail Transactions, Suports carrier voicemail (for ATT and T-Mobile) and email voicemail in mp3 format. Packages starting at $2.99 per month
    06-12-2013 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD