Photos taken WITH your Droid

kbayer

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Click "Post Reply" (of course), then scroll down and click "manage attachments", then browse files and get pics from your computer and upload. Once uploaded, close the pop-up box and click submit reply. I'm sure there areother ways, but this is how I did it in the post above you. Not sure how to get the full size images like some of the other guys have done...

anthonyzul

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Took these earlier today..

MonJan04180909AmericaNew_York2010.jpg
[/IMG]

anon(2088)

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I needed the model number of my water filter system under the sink, so I used my droid to take a pic of it.

Last edited:

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Guess that's not how. Can someone help me out, please. I have a Moto Droid 2.0.1 I have a Picasa account and a pic in my droid's gallery has been uploaded to Picasa.

I should probably add... I'm on the mobile site using the Droid.

Last edited:

LAADB

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Guess that's not how. Can someone help me out, please. I have a Moto Droid 2.0.1 I have a Picasa account and a pic in my droid's gallery has been uploaded to Picasa.

I should probably add... I'm on the mobile site using the Droid.

webaddress[ /img]

delete the space before /img

Flyguide83

Nov 16, 2009
www.northwestfrontier.com
upload to photobucket or the like, point at img and move the arrow down until a list opens. select direct link and copy it. Now, when you go to post it on here. Click the little picture just above the text box. DELETE the http*** whatever out of the box then paste your link in. hit ok and post it..

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
upload to photobucket or the like, point at img and move the arrow down until a list opens. select direct link and copy it. Now, when you go to post it on here. Click the little picture just above the text box. DELETE the http*** whatever out of the box then paste your link in. hit ok and post it..

Thanks for your help. However, your instructions are completely un-followable for me.

You said "point at img and move the arrow down until list opens" I'm using the native Droid browser - no arrow. no pointing. no list appearing.

OK. So, say I find the image URL. You instruct to click the little picture just above the text box.... huh? I'm on the mobile site. Unless, I'm in serious need of glasses - there's no anything above the text box.

I sincerely appreciate the help you're offering. I just have NO IDEA what you're alking about.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm not sure how to attach a picture or image from the droid but on a computer I use photobucket. Just upload your picture to photobucket then right click on the image and select "copy location". Then in Android Central while making a reply click on the "insert image" and right click in that and select paste and then your done.

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. On a PC its easy-peezy. Its the mobile site thats arguing with me.

I even went to the regular andoid central site using the mobile browser. I see exactly where to insert the image. It's getting the image URL in the first place that's kicking my butt.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21