What app is it that Ive seen that has the upcoming things on your calender listed by time on the page?
    11-29-2009 06:44 PM
    Could be the Calendar widget. It's already on your Droid. Just long press on some open space on the desktop and select the calendar.
    11-29-2009 06:47 PM
    What app is it that Ive seen that has the upcoming things on your calender listed by time on the page?
    You are not referring to the Agenda View are you?
    11-29-2009 06:50 PM
    well yes, the agenda view, but I thought I saw someones screen had the agenda view showing all the time, similar to my blackberry, which had like teh next three agenda items listed by date or time. Is this possible or do I just have to open the calender up and look?
    11-29-2009 07:12 PM
    well yes, the agenda view, but I thought I saw someones screen had the agenda view showing all the time, similar to my blackberry, which had like teh next three agenda items listed by date or time. Is this possible or do I just have to open the calender up and look?
    Thats what I have showing on my droid a full week or sometimes just two days its ALL based on how many appointements or tasks you plug into your calendar.
    11-29-2009 07:33 PM
    Try Pure Calendar widget. That is what you probably saw.
    11-29-2009 09:09 PM
    I prefer Pure Calendar, but you can also use Calwidget, which is free.
    11-29-2009 10:20 PM
    I prefer Pure Calendar, but you can also use Calwidget, which is free.
    Can you get Calwidget to open Corporate Calendar when you click on it? Mine always opens the regular calendar...

Does the Pure Calendar widget open Corporate Calendar when you click on it?

Thanks.
    11-29-2009 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD