Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I'm new to the droid and i need help. I am upgrading from the BB curve, not because I don't like it but because I'm on my 3rd in just over a year. The curve can't handle the 13 apps and 3 email accounts i had. Since my phone is my life, I threw out my organizer when I got a PDA and well that can't keep up anymore. I would like help getting my Droid ready to support my life. I took vacation time to play when it gets here Tuesday but open for any apps & games out there. I'm not having a lot of luck finding the 10,000 they say is out there. About 150 of the same ones over & over again. Can anyone just break down the best ones? :confused:

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I'm sure Jeremy will be swooping in to close this thread or move it, just check out the apps section of the forum and you will find info on the most popular apps. Congrats on the Droid purchase.

zyxwvu44

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
check the stickies for most popular apps. the droid cant handle 13 apps either, only 6 at a time, and it cant handle the email nearly as well as your curve did.

as an organizer, your best bet is to put it all into google calendar, then it syncs perfectly

tealturboser

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
check the stickies for most popular apps. the droid cant handle 13 apps either, only 6 at a time, and it cant handle the email nearly as well as your curve did.

as an organizer, your best bet is to put it all into google calendar, then it syncs perfectly
Who says it cant handle 13 apps?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy