So I have DxTop. I like it. However, I do like the quickness of GDE. I'm thinking of uninstalling DxTop just so I don't have more stuff cluttering up my app memory.

With android market can I uninstall DxTop and then install it later (any amount of time later)? I can be picky and I'd like the option of having it. If I need to I guess I can keep it on the phone, but if I could uninstall it I think that'd be better. It seems like I can, since if I uninstall it it still shows up in my "downloads" section and it just says "purchased" instead of "installed". Does it last like that forever ever?
    12-01-2009 09:24 PM
    I think users have 24 hrs. to uninstall any purchased App and get a one time only refund. The second time you buy it... well, it's yours to keep, no returns.
    12-01-2009 09:51 PM
    It will remain as purchased in the market. You can reinstall at any moments.
    12-01-2009 09:57 PM
    Are you sure?
    10-22-2010 11:55 AM
    Are you sure?
    Yes. I have apps listed as "purchased" that I uninstalled 6 months ago.
    10-23-2010 10:14 AM
    This is a good tip. I will add it to the Getting Started with Android - Tips and Tricks in the Applications section.

Thanks!
    10-23-2010 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD