Line across the screen

PortareAF

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
So recently I noticed a small line running across the locked screen between the date and the time. However once I unlock the phone, line gone... I tried changing backgrounds, line still there when it is locked, gone when it is unlocked... Anyone else notice this, or is it time to use that handy dandy insurance.

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I have a small line that run horizontally just under the date and time when the phone is locked. I didn't notice it until you mentioned it. Perhaps it should be there? In any case, it disappears when I unlock the phone.

tealturboser

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Uh I dont see any problem here. Its always been there and didnt just show up. The line is even in the same font color as the text there. It is just a line to separate the date, time, etc from the unlock option. Lol people or so over worried these days

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Uh I dont see any problem here. Its always been there and didnt just show up. The line is even in the same font color as the text there. It is just a line to separate the date, time, etc from the unlock option. Lol people or so over worried these days

I assumed it was just a divider. But maybe there are more sinister reasons for its presence.:eek:

splatf22

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
it's just a seperation line between the time and lock instructions thats all. Its just there for clarification of the date time area and the lock area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae