Had Droid went to Eris......Outcome?

Bryant.Villada

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I had the Droid and went to the Eris because i figured i liked the form factor better than i did that of the motorola Droid. Let me tell you that the screen on the motorola droid makes this device much better. I felt like i downgraded by going to the Eris. Although typing on the virtual keypads is much much better on the eris. I will stay with the Droid simply because it is faster all the way around and the screen looks that much better, after using motorola droid screen for 2 weeks looking at any other screen the letters look blurry.

graymulligan

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
Yup...the resolution on this thing is going to make it tough to go to anything running 480x320, which up until the droid, looked good to me.

DaveTheRealtor

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
Both my wife and I went Eris to Droid due to crappy battery life. In general droid is much faster and the screen is incredibly sharp.

I did the same thing... HUGE difference... and I no need for task killer apps... Coming from a iPhone, I should have just went Droid in the first place.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I've heard from quite a few people now that the battery life on the Eris is pretty awful, so obviously this is an issue with the phone/battery itself.

dman2275

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I too switched from the Eris to the Moto due to the poor battery life of the Eris.

Moto battery is a beast and is much faster than the Eris.

I am very happy with my Moto Droid :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay