?Cant figure out how to archive?

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Emails (in gmail at least) just click the check box and click archive

The other mail I'm not sure, and texts I think you can find an app to back them up...

PPH1

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
My e-mails don't come over as g-mail. My wife has the same phone set up on the same day and hers does go into g-mail. With my e-mail there is no "Archive" choice. Any ideas?

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
it's a gmail account? look around on the forums, there are a couple threads with people that have that issue, there might be a solution in them

UncleMike

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
My e-mails don't come over as g-mail. My wife has the same phone set up on the same day and hers does go into g-mail. With my e-mail there is no "Archive" choice. Any ideas?

So how do you get to your Gmail, through the Email icon? If so, then they setup your phone wrong. When they tried setting my phone up at the store, they had me provide my login name/password. Only when it failed did I realize they were having me setup a POP3 account. I don't know what they did to bypass setting up a Gmail account in the first place, or what they might have put in for Gmail credentials, but once I set it up as a Gmail account it worked fine.

PPH1

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
Regarding saving texts...i realized that if if press the open screen it will give me an option to lock the text message.

Regarding saving e-mail....i have the g-mail acct. and my microsoft outlook e-mail. I figured out that the microsoft e-mail doesnt give you an option to save. I send any e-mail that I want to save to g-mail and archive it.

Thanks for the advice.

Any one have this problem...i deleted all my e-mails from the trash bin in the microsoft acct. When I open the folder it tells me I have 9 trash messages but there is nothing in there. I though MAYBE it was reading the g-mail acct. I emptied the trash there as well and it still shows up.
Any thoughts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta