Copy and paste

trackizmy1

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Is there an easier way to copy and paste in emails its really hard to copy all of the text in in emails? Because whenever I copy on the droid its really difficult?

hookbill

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Check out this video here and and let me know if this helped you.:)

Edit: Nope that won't help you. It's great for copying web addresses but does nothing for email. Everything I find says it's got to be done this hard near impossible way. Looks like this is one area of fail for the Droid. Maybe there will be an app.

Last edited:

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
doesn't the iphone use the same methodology of the storm?

hopefully they can address this issue in an update. what really annoys me about the way it is now, is i have to open the keyboard to be able to select anything, which is just stupid.

trackizmy1

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
doesn't the iphone use the same methodology of the storm?

hopefully they can address this issue in an update. what really annoys me about the way it is now, is i have to open the keyboard to be able to select anything, which is just stupid.

No it uses these two bars but its easier on the iphone than the storm though

hookbill

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site

Only in emails. On other stuff you can just hit the menu button/more/select/and scroll your finger across the text.

It still kind of sucks however. It copies the moment your finger leaves the screen. I would like to see a "copy" button on the menu after you were done selecting.

I can't believe somebody doesn't have an app for this. I've searched everywhere, I can't find anything.:(