12-05-2010 08:14 PM
52 123
tools
    seidioonline.com

Looks like Seidio is in the Moto Droid market! For those of you looking for a Desktop Cradel that you can use WITH a case..Seidio Does! (only works with Seidio case of course.) For those of you looking for the professional look without the cheap plastic VZW feel for a case...Seidio Does! Extended Life Battery...Seidio Does! Well, not DOES..but Soon. They have released the Black case so far! I just hope...they release a Car Dock as well!
    12-06-2009 01:07 AM
    Neat-o-keen.
    12-06-2009 03:55 AM
    what will the cradle do? will it be just like verizons model with the same features??
    12-06-2009 07:22 AM
    seidioonline.com

Looks like Seidio is in the Moto Droid market! For those of you looking for a Desktop Cradel that you can use WITH a case..Seidio Does! (only works with Seidio case of course.) For those of you looking for the professional look without the cheap plastic VZW feel for a case...Seidio Does! Extended Life Battery...Seidio Does! Well, not DOES..but Soon. They have released the Black case so far! I just hope...they release a Car Dock as well!
    sounds like a commercial.lol@ seidio does.
    12-06-2009 08:23 AM
    one combo for me...I love me some seidio goodness wrapped around my phone.
    12-06-2009 10:12 AM
    I've never been a huge fan of this company from purchases I made back when I was using Windows Mobile. I forgot which device it was where they released an extended battery and it ended up being worse than the stock battery. It was a huge mess for a ton of customers. I'm willing to give them another shot though as it's been a few years.
    12-06-2009 10:16 AM
    anyone have the case?
    12-06-2009 01:45 PM
    I'm curious what the batteries are going to look like.
    12-06-2009 04:26 PM
    I have used the case for a day now and its pretty nice just like the other Innocase I used with other phones. It feels the same (in hand) as the others and doesn't add much bulk to the phone. It fits tight with no wiggle or movement. IMHO its the best case made I've seen.
    12-06-2009 05:39 PM
    Not sure if anyone has tried the seidio snap, I had one for my tour. I think it would work nice on the Droid because you can put it on or take it off fast if your using the car or desk docks. The only bad thing you wouldn't be able to open the keyboard if it was on but that wouldn't bother me because I don't use the physical keyboard.
    12-06-2009 05:54 PM
    I have been using their stuff for longtime they make great products. Gf has a case and battery and both work great.
    12-06-2009 10:58 PM
    Not sure if anyone has tried the seidio snap, I had one for my tour. I think it would work nice on the Droid because you can put it on or take it off fast if your using the car or desk docks. The only bad thing you wouldn't be able to open the keyboard if it was on but that wouldn't bother me because I don't use the physical keyboard.
    Wait what? You can't slide the phone open with this case on? Sounds dumb.

Unless you mean the Holster?
    12-07-2009 01:45 AM
    He is talking about the case he had for the tour. The seidio case for the Droid can be used with the physical keyboard.
    12-07-2009 02:41 AM
    I just got this case and it's easily the best snap on case for the droid. Adds literally no bulk to the phone and the quality is great. I do have one question for anyone that has this case though.

I want to remove the top portion because I want to use the motorola dock one last time for something befor I keep this case on for good.

I'm having a really hard time getting it off though (not a bad thing) but I was curious about where I'm suppose to pry at it?

Should I pull at the clips or away from the clips? I just feel like I'm pulling at it hard which makes me feel like I'm pulling at the screen to hard.

trying to not damage the screen or the case.

Anyone else have this case and any tips on getting the top piece off easily?

Thanks,
    David
    12-08-2009 10:57 AM
    Have someone with fingernails go underneath where ever the two tabs hold on to the phone on one side... pry those out and it should come off.
    12-08-2009 11:08 AM
    Be careful when you do it, I broke 2 of the 4 tabs the first time I tried to remove mine. I here that Seidio is working on a fix for that because its so tight. Now I have to use a cheap Best Buy case for the screen part until I get a replacement.
    The case is pretty nice thou compared to the other cases I have used or looked at. Its the best case made so far IMHO.
    12-08-2009 11:25 AM
    I got a case that looks identical on ebay. Its a soft semi-rubberized hard case. It very thin and snaps on. It has never come off by itself, but can be taken off easily by pulling back a tab. The only drawback I'm starting to notice is the black color wears off at the corners. Why would Seido be so expensive?
    12-08-2009 02:29 PM
    I knew this would happen, happens everytime Seidio releases a new case. I still think the Verizon shell/holster combo is the best case out there.
    12-08-2009 02:31 PM
    this case looks nice, although, I think I want the extended case so I can get the extended battery
    12-08-2009 02:43 PM
    I think you get what you pay for and Seidio products have always been top in quality. I have never purchased a Seidio case or holster then had to replace because something better has come out but I have bought a snap on case from Best Buy that just looks and feels cheap and that was only a few dollars less then the Seidio case.
    12-08-2009 03:03 PM
    One single feel of the holster vs. the stock Verizon holster and you will never go back. I have used their holsters and extended batteries for years. My last extended battery spent a year in the Storm and is still going strong in my wife's Tour. The cases are nice, but I already have too much invested in multiple multimedia docks and have no desire to take it off and put it on, so I will pass on that. However, if it is like the Blackberry docks, they have an insert so that you can use it without the skins also. Hummm? Maybe I should buy one anyway...
    12-09-2009 08:47 PM
    I'm curious to see what the extended life battery is going to turn out like, especially as far as how much mAh they will cram in there. Some of the extended lifers for BlackBerry's are as high as 2700 mAh, so it'll be interesting to see how much they crank it up by for the Droid.
    12-09-2009 09:19 PM
    Any word on when the extended battery will be out? That is the only accessory I truly give a crap about.

PS, ChrisKerrigan you are a true nerd updating your signature that fast Droid 2.0.1. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
    12-10-2009 03:48 AM
    Anyone compare the Seido cases to the $5 snap-on cases on ebay? Is it just a 400% markup? I got a snap-on from ebay and it fits perfectly, stays on, and comes off without a hassle. I'm just wondering if Seido is worth the $$.
    12-10-2009 07:43 AM
    Any word on when the extended battery will be out? That is the only accessory I truly give a crap about.

PS, ChrisKerrigan you are a true nerd updating your signature that fast Droid 2.0.1. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
    LOL! That's nothing, you should have seen my signature on the CrackBerry forums shortly before OS 5.0 came out.
    12-10-2009 08:30 AM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD