Seidio Accessories Now Available

Magnious

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
seidioonline.com

Looks like Seidio is in the Moto Droid market! For those of you looking for a Desktop Cradel that you can use WITH a case..Seidio Does! (only works with Seidio case of course.) For those of you looking for the professional look without the cheap plastic VZW feel for a case...Seidio Does! Extended Life Battery...Seidio Does! Well, not DOES..but Soon. They have released the Black case so far! I just hope...they release a Car Dock as well!

droidweasel

Nov 14, 2009
www.minnesotavikings.com
seidioonline.com

Looks like Seidio is in the Moto Droid market! For those of you looking for a Desktop Cradel that you can use WITH a case..Seidio Does! (only works with Seidio case of course.) For those of you looking for the professional look without the cheap plastic VZW feel for a case...Seidio Does! Extended Life Battery...Seidio Does! Well, not DOES..but Soon. They have released the Black case so far! I just hope...they release a Car Dock as well!

sounds like a commercial.lol@ seidio does.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I've never been a huge fan of this company from purchases I made back when I was using Windows Mobile. I forgot which device it was where they released an extended battery and it ended up being worse than the stock battery. It was a huge mess for a ton of customers. I'm willing to give them another shot though as it's been a few years.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have used the case for a day now and its pretty nice just like the other Innocase I used with other phones. It feels the same (in hand) as the others and doesn't add much bulk to the phone. It fits tight with no wiggle or movement. IMHO its the best case made I've seen.

Last edited:

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Not sure if anyone has tried the seidio snap, I had one for my tour. I think it would work nice on the Droid because you can put it on or take it off fast if your using the car or desk docks. The only bad thing you wouldn't be able to open the keyboard if it was on but that wouldn't bother me because I don't use the physical keyboard.

paa79594

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Not sure if anyone has tried the seidio snap, I had one for my tour. I think it would work nice on the Droid because you can put it on or take it off fast if your using the car or desk docks. The only bad thing you wouldn't be able to open the keyboard if it was on but that wouldn't bother me because I don't use the physical keyboard.

Wait what? You can't slide the phone open with this case on? Sounds dumb.

Unless you mean the Holster?

Magnious

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
He is talking about the case he had for the tour. The seidio case for the Droid can be used with the physical keyboard.

ridavid81

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Seidio Innocase Surface for Droid

I just got this case and it's easily the best snap on case for the droid. Adds literally no bulk to the phone and the quality is great. I do have one question for anyone that has this case though.

I want to remove the top portion because I want to use the motorola dock one last time for something befor I keep this case on for good.

I'm having a really hard time getting it off though (not a bad thing) but I was curious about where I'm suppose to pry at it?

Should I pull at the clips or away from the clips? I just feel like I'm pulling at it hard which makes me feel like I'm pulling at the screen to hard.

trying to not damage the screen or the case.

Anyone else have this case and any tips on getting the top piece off easily?

Thanks,
David

tStorm

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
Have someone with fingernails go underneath where ever the two tabs hold on to the phone on one side... pry those out and it should come off.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Be careful when you do it, I broke 2 of the 4 tabs the first time I tried to remove mine. I here that Seidio is working on a fix for that because its so tight. Now I have to use a cheap Best Buy case for the screen part until I get a replacement.
The case is pretty nice thou compared to the other cases I have used or looked at. Its the best case made so far IMHO.

johncihak

Banned
Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
I got a case that looks identical on ebay. Its a soft semi-rubberized hard case. It very thin and snaps on. It has never come off by itself, but can be taken off easily by pulling back a tab. The only drawback I'm starting to notice is the black color wears off at the corners. Why would Seido be so expensive?

DreamSTi

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I knew this would happen, happens everytime Seidio releases a new case. I still think the Verizon shell/holster combo is the best case out there.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I think you get what you pay for and Seidio products have always been top in quality. I have never purchased a Seidio case or holster then had to replace because something better has come out but I have bought a snap on case from Best Buy that just looks and feels cheap and that was only a few dollars less then the Seidio case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair